Thursday 26 February 2009

What's in my Bag...

Oooh I've been waiting to this post for SOOOO long. I'm going away this weekend so perfect opportunity to show you what's in my bag for the journey and beyond!

First the bag itself...
I got this from BANK for about £15. Apart from make-up, bags are probably my biggest weakness. I love this one as it's a decent size and fits quite a lot in but yet very lovely and goes with pretty much any outfit!!


My mess...
I don't reckon I would usually have this much junk in my bag but because I'm heading off for the weekend I packed extra stuff for the journey. You should see the suitcase! I downsized because even I thought it was ridiculous!!

Anyways we have (L-R)
Sunglasses which are prescription ones from HK (*darn forgot to take photo of them*)
Mini umbrella from Boots
iPod video (which was playing on my hi-fi hence the empty shell!)
Panadol as I'm really prone to headaches
Tissues
MAC Blot Powder in MEDIUM DARK
Body Shop Face and Body Brush
Snack-a-Jacks
Gloves
DDMG - there's not too much left in this one but need extra moisturiser during winter months
Shapers Cranberry Juice
Anna Sui Secret Wish
My Make-up Bag
Wallet - it's a leather one from TK Maxx - it's very worn now but i LOVE it still

My Make-up Bag...
I really wouldn't normally lug this much around with me but this basically will be my day make-up kit for the weekend. From the top we have:
Clinique City Block SPF 25
Pure Kajal Eye-Liner in Black
Aloe Vera Lip Balm - absolutely AMAZING from Holland & Barratts and only £3!!
Mini-Bobbi Brown Brush
Bourjois Mini Blush in 07
Bobbi Brown Blush in APRICOT - gorgeous colour giving a perk-me-up for those hungover days!
Clinique Touch Base in CANVAS
MAC Lipgelee in SLICKED PINK
Revlon Colorstay Liner in BLACK-BROWN
Maybelline Colour Definer in SPICY CHOCOLATE
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Concealer in LIGHT 02
MAC Concealer Brush (*can't remember its number*)
MAC Studio Tech NC27 - absolutely perfect for touch ups but BLEND!!
The little plastic pots (a) Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in FAWN and (b) Lancome Matte Gel
Sponge
Hair bits and pieces

PHEW I have a lot of crap in my bag right!! Let me know if you want to see anything in more detail like swatches etc!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment