Sunday 8 February 2009

Crisis Averted...

OK after my initial fear of Creme d'Nude....I now LOVE it!! But it has to be used with another product...and as suggested I paired it up with slightly darker glosses. Namely my Lipgelees...I know I posted them on Swapsies but I may rescind the offer if that's OK?!?! SORRY!! They go perfectly with my Creme d'Nude! New Love!!

I also went back to MAC today to pick up 3 more items...namely -
  • Eyeshadow in Mulch which is an intense golden reddish brown flecked with golden bronze shimmer (Velvet)
  • Lipgelee in Slicked Pink
  • Powerpoint Pencil in Stubborn Brown
I've still got another haul or two to share with you so I'll do that on my revision break tomorrow!! In the meantime, I have a couple of questions...
  • What's the best DEEP BROWN shadow shade? I've looked on MAC and I want them all!!
  • What's the best eyeliner for waterline? I'm trying everything and I still look like a panda by the afternoon!! This is like my life-long mission...SOMEONE HELP!!
Till then lovelies...xx


No comments:

Post a Comment