Thursday 26 February 2009

I'm Joei and I'm a Shopaholic...

Seriously I really think I have a problem!! I'd promised myself no more spending till March and I have fallen on like the first hurdle. No MAC purchases but lots of pretty dresses!! I'm loving this look here...

I've not worn jeans in weeks as I'm choosing little denim shorts with leggings and Ugg boots with a comfy cardigan instead. Failing that a pretty dress, waist belt, cardigan and boots.

I don't know about you but once I find a style I suit I kinda stick to it and end up having multiples of the same dress / top in different colours. Go figure!!

Here's a picture of the shorts and t-shirt combo :D Excuse the mess that is my room!!

I can't find pictures of my other dresses...I'll have to post some pics of the weekend when I get back instead!!

What styles are you rocking at the mo?? xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment