Wednesday 25 February 2009

Just a little update...

The last 3 posts were a bit product heavy so I thought I would just update you on my recent activities!! As you know I had my compulsory exams all week last week...it was the most stressful week ever. Who thought it would've been a good idea to cram 5 exams into 5 days! My last exam was over 3 hours long! CRAZINESS!

After the exam we headed to the pub and sat in there for a good 2 - 3 hours before heading home. Some of the boys from Leicester were up in Liverpool that night so I went round to theirs for a couple of drinks before calling it a night.

Leeds this weekend was *ahem* interesting. As I said on twitter, it was like having a front row seat and knowing what guys get up to on a lads' night out. I can't bear to divulge what went on but it was partly horrifying but mostly entertaining. We stayed in Leeds overnight and headed straight to Wetherspoons in the morning...for 6 HOURS!! Me and Sarah felt disgusting but appreciated the banter!! haha.

This weekend I'm off to Sheffield to see my lovely ex-housemates. One of them has just got engaged so I can't wait to see the ring, another is off travelling very soon so it'll be sad to say goodbye for a while!!! I've missed these girls a lot so this weekend will be fun...and a lot more civilised without the boys!! haha.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment