Wednesday 25 February 2009

Recent Hauls No. 1...

I know I've been MIA for a couple of weeks but there's so much I wanna share with you guys!! So I'll start with my hauls. I've had quite a few so bear with me!!

I splurged at the Cosmetics Company A LOT! I got a couple of Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eyeshadows in Pink Gold (soft pinky colour perfect for the lid) and Black Plum (perfect for a smokey eye - a dark dark brown with gold shimmer).

There were also some MAC Mineralize Trios which I got in Heat Element (Bronze / Gold) and Bright Side Gallery Gal (Neutral Shimmer and Dark Duck Green). I also got Femme-Fi from the Neo Sci-Fi collection - I've been using this pretty much everyday. It's a great base colour!!

I got 2 x Ms Makeup Foundation and Concealer brushes. They're OK but not as soft as MAC obviously. It does the job though. Having said that I like using fingers for the Studio Sculpt Foundation at least.

Last couple of items I got the Carex Hand Sanitiser and the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara. I haven't really used the Mascara enough to make a judgement - I'd heard so much I had to give it a go!!

There's my first haul post...I do love these eyeshadows. Particularly Femme-Fi...it's much less shimmery than Retrospeck so it's a close HG product for me!!

Look out for the next one!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment