But there's ONE big downside to this foundation. It oxidises like mad...so the colour you put ON is NOT the colour you end up with by lunchtime! Grrr.
I would take some pics of my FOTD...very natural look but lighting + camera atm is a big no-no!!
But here is what I did use.
- No 7 Shine Free Make Up Bases (as recommended by Lizz1901)
- Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation (in Fawn)
- Concealer Routine (consisting of MAC Select Cover up, Studio Finish and Clinique Airbrush for under the eye)
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge (Blushed Rose 04)
- Body Shop Shimmer Waves (02 - the pale pink)
- Lancome Oily T-Zone control
- MAC Bare Study as a base
- MAC Retro-speck all over the lip
- Revlon Cream Eyeshadow Quad in Not Just Nudes - the darkest shade at the lashline
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Brown
- Vaseline Rosy Lips