Saturday 31 January 2009

Another HAUL...

I was mega-hungover yesterday and had a few hours to kill so I wandered over to the MAC store at the Met Quarter.

A hungover Joei + Cashcard + MAC = HAUL!

I went in with a bit of an agenda...namely a bronzer and possibly an eye-shadow, maybe Naked Lunch. Hmmmm...I achieved ONE of my objectives!!!

Changed my mind so many times about the choice between a MSF Soft and Gentle and MSF Natural in Medium Deep. I asked the MA who said that the MSF would just give a gentle shimmer and the colour given by the MSF Natural might be a bit too obvious.

She recommended the Bronzing Powder in Golden which I had never considered before. I thought it looked a bit too dark in the pan but its not too bad so far.

What else did I get? I got the Oil-Control Moisture Lotion and also the Matte gel. Not really tried either yet so I'll do another post soon.

I also popped into Boots to get the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Fawn. I have the Mineral Power Liquid Foundation already in the same shade which matches perfectly. I've got it on today. It's nice but definitely moisturise and stick a little bit of moisturiser on the sponge before applying.

I NEED TO STOP SPENDING although I still have a couple of things on my wishlist ------->

Going to start my revision...February will be a BUSY month!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment