Monday 22 December 2008

Beauty Survey

I saw this on Laura's Blog...thought I would give you an insight into my current routine. I figured that my break-outs might be due to the fact that I kept changing my products so often so I'm trying to stick to as few as possible at the moment.

Make Up
My Foundation: If I'm out the whole day or evening, I'll usually use Revlon Colorstay because it really is fantastic for its staying power, especially if combined with Lancome Pure Focus T-Zone Mattifying Gel. But if I'm feeling lazy though, I'll stick on the Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation...it's quite a nice consistency for day-wear.

My Mineral Foundation: Hmm...I've not been convinced by Mineral Foundation yet but I'm thinking about trying out the NYC Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation. Will keep you posted!!

My Powder: I'm currently using a combination of MSF Natural and the Revlon Colorstay Powder. I hardly need to blot during the day now!! FAB!

My Mascara: Maybelline Define-a-lash and Clinique Lash Power Mascara. Combined with Benefit She-Laq it WILL NOT BUDGE!!

My Blush: Hmmm...probably my biggest weakness. I'll use the Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Bronze and MAC Bushcreme in Blossoming (I think).

My Eyeshadow(s): Clinique, Rimmel, Body Shop. I do have the Revlon quads but I don't rate the pigmentation on them. My favourite of all time is the Shimmer Cube, it can be used wet or dry and has great pigmentation.

My Day Cream(s): Boots No7 Beautifully Balanced Day Cream and Beauty Serum underneath occasionally.

My Beauty Product Brand(s): Oooh...MAC, Clinique, Body Shop, Revlon, Rimmel to name a few

My Essential Beauty Product: Eyeliner (any!) with She-Laq...I'd be lost without it!

My Favorite Makeup Product(s): Concealer, Blusher and eyeliner.

My Perfume: I love my Anna Sui Secret Wish, it just smells really special and girlie. The Body Shop Rose Cassis is really nice for everyday use - nice and light.

My Nails: Plain and simple, I will usually apply a couple of coats of light pink. I played piano and violin for years so I don't think I'll ever be used to long nails!!

My Feet: I very rarely tend to my feet...oops! But when I do, same as my nails, I just keep it clean and simple.

My Hands: Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: ONLY 3?? Eyeliner, Razor and Select Cover-up

Women I admire for their beauty: Lucy Liu, Thandie Newton, Rachel Bilson, Emma Bunton, Katie Holmes, Kate Hudson...

Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Hate to jump on the band-wagon but Cheryl Cole is amazing!!

My Favorite Fashion Publication(s): Glamour, Cosmo, Company...

Who did you get this from?: Laura's Bloggy BLog

xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for the mention :) I didn't know Revlon did a powder to match that foundation...might have to get that!!! Have a lovely Christmas :) x x x

    ReplyDelete