Wednesday 27 April 2011

It's Been A While...

Wow - it's been almost a year since I wrote on here. But thanks to some gentle persuasion from a friend, I decided to do a little post here and there. Life is still as hectic as ever. In the past 12 months, I've actually stuck at this job, finally bagged myself a Training Contract, been to HK and back...and also calmed down a little bit in terms of beauty products splurging. It's time now to use some stuff up methinks.

Best way I can think of to re-introduce myself is to do a little "What I've been using" tag.


Shampoo - John Freida Luxurious Volume / Radiant Red

Conditioner
- Again, never really use it but when I do, I use V05 Oils to repair my colour-treated hair

Hair Mask - None

Styling Products - I use Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion / Lee Stafford Matt Stylee My Big Fat Texturised Spray and finishing it off with Tresemme 24 Hour Body Spray

Body Wash - Tesco's Dupe of Originals' Lemon and Lime Shower Gel

Moisturiser - Amazingly, I'm still using Body Shop's Coconut Moisturising Spray. I love the way the Coconut just lingers on my skin!!

Anti-Perspirent -
Dove Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray Green Tea & Cucumber

Make Up Remover - I've been pretty lazy recently so just Simple Make-Up Removing Wipes and then some Bobbi Brown Long Lasting Eye Make-Up Remover

Cleanser - Chanel Fresh Foaming Mousse Cleanserr

Exfoliator - none at the moment, as I've found that it irritates my skin more!

Primer - when I remember, the Laura Mercier Primer

Foundation - I've done a bit of mixing and found my *current* favourite is Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation with either some Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere or some Dior Forever for staying power

Concealer - Bobbi Brown Corrector / YSL Touche Eclat

Powder - MAC Studio Fix

Blush - Givenchy Pink Prisms

Bronzer - MAC Sunny by Nature (I'm actually gutted that this is LE!)

Highlighter - Dior Shimmer Powder - not sure what it's called but it's LE and pretty with lilacs, pinks and gold

Eyebase - Nars Eyeshadow Primer

Eyeshadow - It really depends whether I'm lazy (Revlon Shadow Sticks) or I have some time on my hands (NARS All About Eve Duo - for a shimmery day-time look)

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown Long Staying Gel Eyeliner in Brown and Illamasqua Liner

Mascara - Dior Iconic with Clinique Lash Power

Lipstick - MAC Creme d' Nude with Dior Addict 214 (now discontinued - sadface!)

Gloss - Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Peroxide

Nail Varnish - Currently sporting Rimmel's Rose Libertine with Barry M Black Instant Effects over the top

Perfume - Re-discovered Paul Smith Rose or else Marc Jacobs' Daisy

I would like to get in on a project which uses up more of my stash - I've taken to making little packages of things for my friends at the moment! I'm still yet to do a swap with Holly YM (I'm sorry I'm so rubbish with the post) - the 9-5 makes it almost impossible to get to a post office!!

Hopefully more posts (more regularly) soon!

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment