Wednesday 13 January 2010

What I'm Using Right Now...

I thought this might be a good way to catch up with you guys...those who still read this anyways...and let you know what I'm using right now! :D

Shampoo - Johnson's Baby Shampoo

Conditioner - I rarely use it but when I do, ironically I use Toni & Guy Daily Conditioner

Hair Mask - none

Styling Products - Tresemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray

Body Wash - Boots' Mango Body Wash

Body Moisturiser - Mm...when I remember, I use Body Shop Coconut Milk Spray...it was a present from someone special and using it always reminds me of that person :)

Anti-Perspirent - Nivea....the pinky-purple one!

Make-up Remover - Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil / Botanics Eye Make-Up Remover

Cleanser - Bobbi Brown Lathering Soap

Exfoliator - Bobbi Brown Exfoliating Beads

Primer - MAC Prep and Prime Face Protect SPF 50

Foundation - Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation

Concealer - Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener / Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer / YSL Creamy Concealer

Powder - Shiseido Perfect Smoothing Powder Foundation

Blush - MAC Margin / Bobbi Brown Desert Pink

Bronzer - MAC Golden / Dior Amber Diamond

Highlighter - Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar

Eyebase - None...

Eyeshadow - MAC Sea & Sky Mineralize Shadow and any deep brown shadow really...

Eyeliner - Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner and MAC Liquidlast in Cocobar

Mascara - Diorshow Mascara and Clinique Lash Power

Lipstick - Khiel's Lipbalm with some Bobbi Brown concealer...or else MAC Creme d'Nude / YSL Rouge Volupte No.2

Gloss - MAC Plushglass in Pretty Plush ... it smells delicious!! Khiel's Lipgloss...I think it's called Icy something!!

Nail Varnish - Just clear at the moment....but I love Rimmel Desire...gorgeous deep red

Perfume - Paul Smith 'Rose'...see the comment about the Body Moisturiser ;)

I'm embarking on a new project soon...just so I can use up some products. Taking my most used products for the moment and ONLY using those for a week. Reckon I can manage it??

J xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment