Wednesday 3 June 2009

Just a little note...

If you've been following my Twitter...you'll know that I splurged on Dior Forever Liquid Foundation yesterday after reading Holly's blog yesterday. What do I think?

Well as I've only worn it for a day, I can't really give a full review BUT so far so good. I thought I might have got the wrong colour but I think I may just need to apply less possibly. For reference I bought Shade 031.

I had an exam today and even though I felt oily, when I checked in the mirror after a gruelling 2 and a half hours, my T-zone wasn't an oil-slick as I thought it would be.

I nearly went and bought the Clinique Blendable Face Powder but reasoned that I have the Bobbi Brown Loose Powder which works JUST as well!

For an even lighter look, I might work the Tinted Moisturiser again with my Dior Forever Powder Foundation which I bought last year. I'll let you know how it goes.

Might catch a nap before continuing on this revision malarky!!! Ta-ra xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment