Wednesday 3 June 2009

The Beginning of Summer

For the first time in ages...I'm looking forward to doing something other than studying. And it's very exciting!! I finish exams in 5 days...which means my Summer officially begins. It also means the prospect of being unemployed!!

So the things I'm looking forward to this Summer:
  • my Birthday
  • a trip to Alton Towers
  • starting a new job SOMEWHERE in the UK
  • potentially going to Arizona for a week to see friends
  • Barn Dance with my Uni friends
  • Garden Parties and various BBQs throughout the Summer
  • my friends being home
My biggest dilemmas will be what to wear for said parties. It needs to be practical, girlie, sexy and comfortable at the same. Here are just some ideas...let me know what you think!







xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment