Thursday 30 April 2009

Challenge Time...

If there was ONE product you could recommend for me this month, what would it be??

My bank balance has JUST about recovered, as I got an injection of money today. But it still won't with-stand any big hauls in the near future. I've been thinking about this potential haul for some time now. What would you recommend me getting?? Here's my wish-list of potentials and justifications...
  • MAC Well-Dressed Blush - A HG everyday pink??
  • MAC Select Cover Up / Prescriptives Camoflauge - I have SCU in NW25 at the moment and it's not a perfect match so I'm considering a replacement. My skin is horrendous at the moment!! And I've heard good things from Hele about Prescriptives...
  • Prescriptives Mineral Powder Make-up - again..a recommendation from Hele
That's all I can think of off the top of my head...but I would love to hear your comments!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment