Tuesday 5 May 2009

Mondays....

Shamelessly stolen from MagpieSparkles ;)

Mood:
Hmmm...restless! I'm trying to finish my work as soon as possible so I can job-search and catch-up with friends (and shop if my credit card allows...XD)

First words out of my mouth this morning: "Leave me alone" A friend of mine woke me up just because he had to be back at work this morning and I didn't have Uni...great fun!!

What I’m looking forward to this week: Salsa time...some of my friends recommended going at the weekend so I'll be putting my heels on and maybe I might even find a nice boy to partner-up with!!

One thing I’d like to improve about myself: My body-image and my lack of self-control when it comes to shopping

On my makeup lust list:
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout. I need to curb my spending on make-up habit!!

Last dream I can remember: Hmm...the last one I remember was a very strange one where me and a good friend of mine ended up going out...VERY strange!!

Cheeks and lips: Surprisingly, Rimmel in Misty Rose. It's a perfect balance between pink / peach and my HG everyday blush...FOR NOW. On my lips, it has to be the Yes Yes Yes Lipbutter with Clear Lipglass!

Outfit: Today it's been all about PJ's coz I've been at home doing work but I wore a pretty outfit for a friend's 21st
You can't really see the outfit properly but it consists of the following...
  • Topshop Skirt
  • Plain Black Top
  • Black Cardigan from New Look
  • Brown Waist-Belt from New Look
  • Tan Brown Sling-Back Heels from River Island
Fragrance: Body Shop's Cassis Rose...it's my ultimate go-to fragrance. It's very light and non-offensive!

Weekly goals: Hmmm...not to spend any money? It's going to be so hard..especially as I wanted to pick up some summer staples tomorrow! DILEMMA! But I am meeting with my best friend next week for dinner so that should spur me on! XD

Have a good week girlies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment